Friday, October 20, 2006

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU SMILE...



I’m happy when I see you smile,
I’m glad your smile traverses the miles…
The miles that stretch between me and you,
But never affected the friendship of the two.

So when this realization dawns on me,
That you are happy on the other side of the sea…
My heart does a little joyous dance,
Never missing a single chance.

And while I celebrate for the treasures you find,
My own little problems are out of my mind…
And life’s more beautiful and prettier than ever,
I know my heart would forget it never.

Your twinkling eyes, your affectionate ways,
Your pretty smile exudes those rays…
Of everlasting joy and peace we crave,
I wish for the future I could save.

Then present them all to you,
When daylight turns to darkened hue…
When life’s difficult and things look blue,
When the roads of life are all laid anew.

When in every answer you discover,
A brand new question you do uncover…
I’ll hold your hands and stand by your side,
And take you for a lovely ride.

A lovely ride to a world so far,
A silent journey across the stars…
Where we hear exotic heavenly sound,
Where happiness and peace abound.

And then I see you smile once again,
I love it like the desert loves the rain…


“Keep smiling… that’s what certain people live to see…”

...... I'm still alive and writing...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep Smiling, Keep writing!!
If you continue writing like this, surely we will continue smiling too!! :)

Anonymous said...

but i love it when u write!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm still alive and reading!!!
keep writing that's what i'm living for...to read what u write!!
plz keep on doing it for the success of my mission!!

Anonymous said...

truly ur amazing!!!!

Anonymous said...

ur poem's awesome!!

Anonymous said...

cant believe this piece..this takes u to a new realm all together...love u shubham...

Anonymous said...

well...i guess she's d best i hv 2 agree on dis 1.......i mean she's got talent n she's usin it perfectly.........shubham u r blessed no wonder u r d best....keep on d gud work n keep rockin.......bbye n tc......vishit.......

Unknown said...

SIMPLY AMAZING..LUV IT

barefoot-kickers said...

No words tht I can probably do justice to this masterpiece..Its really really THE BEST poem I've ever read!!Each line is so nicely framed !A reason to smile for whomsoever it is dedicated to :)