
My blog's FIRST BIRTHDAY...
Just about a year ago... I started putting my scribblings on this little webpage...
In this past one year, I've seen and learnt many things in life.
Just about a year ago...
He was the first person who saw my blog and blessed me.
The only person who is capable of wringing tears in my eyes even in his absence...
I've also dedicated a blog specially to him,... DEDICATED TO BABA......so that I can have a walk down the memory lane... whenever I wish...
Just about a year ago... I put my first few lines here.
Then I didn't even know if I could get along with this stuff...
The horizon seemed bleak...
Now... I am gratified to all those people who honoured me by stopping at my blog and pausing to express their inestimable comments...
THANK YOU ALL....
And... I wish my blog a very... HAPPY BIRTH DAY........
6 comments:
happy birthday to dis beautiful piece of ur writings!!!
u have done wonders here...
ur writings brought tears and memories and realizations of the beauty of small little things..
ur thoughts touched hearts dear..
ur words hv power...
and depth...
and feelings.....
i jst simply luv them!!!!!!!!!!!
ur thoughts turned into ur words can do miracles....
i hope dat u touch the heights of success through the truth of ur feelings and words
all the best dear
keep writing and KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!
we r just little people.. and what we are playing are just words...
words mean a lot.. we express ourselves through these words..
One year... we gained a lot, and lost more than that..
Shubhi,
keep playing with words,
they explain u to everyone more than u yourself would do...
Sammy Desai
HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear blog!!!!
and thanks a lot!!! for whatever u've given all of us!!
Its a treasure of creativity and is marvellous!!!
And of course Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.....
with lots and lots of beautiful creations.........
We are waiting for them ............
Hey there!! Happy Birthday to your blog!!
I did not understand why you thanked everyone who stopped by your blog.. okok I know I know. thts being courteous :)
However, the truth is that, its been a pleasure to read your posts .. to stop by it you say.. sometimes I felt stuck at it :D
Great going.. keep at it for many such b'days are to come :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BLOG!!
U have achived wonders here..
N i pray this will continue through out ur life what so ever u do in ur life where its ur blog or anything..
Wish u all the very best in life lucy
Hello. And Bye.
Post a Comment