Sunday, September 30, 2007

WORDS ELUDE...


Whoa… a whole month and a half…without any post on my blog. Seems like I’m running out of words… like I can’t write anymore. Atleast I haven’t written anything in a real long time. Seems like words are meant for more. More than what I or anybody else does with them. It's like as if I'm...

“Consumed in my thoughts,
Trapped in my own world…
Eager to express all that’s on my mind…
Yet I’m stuck for the want of words…….”

And see the irony… it’s always words that have to come to my rescue… To let you know what’s exactly on my mind.
Anyways… I haven’t written anything in a long while. Words continue to elude me with increased fervour. Guess I’ll stop chasing them now. Don’t know how long I’ll be able to maintain this blog. How long before I have words with me to put them here….
But I just keep hoping…and waiting…

With all my love…
The wordless blogger…. ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have gone thru the same thing recently.. Dont worry.. "Things which leave you always have a way of coming back.. may not be in the way you expect though" ;)

Anyways, you and chasing words?. doesnt make much sense... This is just a normal phase and I am hoping/wishing you to get out of this ASAP :)
Look at me.. I am blogging almost everyday now .. (All be it only for the last 3-4 days :P)...
Take care :)

Anonymous said...

look at this wordless blogger....even when she is wordless she has expressed it in beautiful words.....:)
dnt worry...ur words can never leave u..'coz they knw tht u r a beautiful possessor that they hv..surely next time u'll get plenty of them...
and plzz plzzzz dnt ever think of quitting.....
luv ya loads...

Karthick said...

well don`t get anxious...jus look around urself and listen to ur voice...u will get lot to write abt...all the best..

Anonymous said...

Its easy to quit.... hard to stay...