
Sorry… for telling you how I felt…
Sorry… for letting you know I was full of guilt…
Sorry… for confessing that I had fears inside…
Sorry… for letting go the feelings I always wanted to hide…
Sorry… for believing that I could trust you…
Sorry… for assuming that just few words will do…
Sorry… for imagining that we could share a world…
Sorry… for letting my secrets at me be hurled…
Sorry… for trusting you with the secrets of my life…
Sorry… for having faith that you won't slash them with a knife…
Sorry… for leaving the blanks for you to fill…
Sorry… for handing you all the beans to spill…
P.S.: I wrote these lines about 6 months back. They have nothing to do with any living or non living being whosoever and any incident in anybody's life, whatsoever. No offence intended…
Sorry… for letting you know I was full of guilt…
Sorry… for confessing that I had fears inside…
Sorry… for letting go the feelings I always wanted to hide…
Sorry… for believing that I could trust you…
Sorry… for assuming that just few words will do…
Sorry… for imagining that we could share a world…
Sorry… for letting my secrets at me be hurled…
Sorry… for trusting you with the secrets of my life…
Sorry… for having faith that you won't slash them with a knife…
Sorry… for leaving the blanks for you to fill…
Sorry… for handing you all the beans to spill…
P.S.: I wrote these lines about 6 months back. They have nothing to do with any living or non living being whosoever and any incident in anybody's life, whatsoever. No offence intended…
2 comments:
Yaar dont be so sorry... Nobody cares ;)
Hahhah...i am laughing, not on ur post but on Shuchi's comment...Gud post.
Post a Comment