skip to main |
skip to sidebar
SCARY SCARED !
I’m living a scared life. Scared of going home when in the office; scared of coming to office the next morning. I’m scared of people asking me questions, scared of answering them; I’m scared of what might go wrong and that fear screws up what I’m doing. I’m scared of trying new things, testing them and learning from them; scared because I'm addicted to chocolates and coffee. Scared of what will happen and how life would turn out to be. I’m scared of changing and even scared of staying the same. I’m scared of letting the truth be known but more scared of hiding it. I’m scared of living my life in half and scared of being torn apart. Scared of losing friends, family, love… scared of disappointing them.I'm scared to live, to breathe…
I’m scared of how much the thought of not having one person, not justifying one feeling, not living one dream, not fulfilling one wish can scare me…
1 comment:
Don't worry Dar ke aage jeet hai ...
Post a Comment