
I give you the cheers,
The tears are all mine…
I give you all the wishes,
And walk back in shadows of time…
I give you a destination,
And lose myself in winding lanes…
I give you all the pleasures,
And struggle to recover from my pains…
I give you the rainbow,
For a view black and white…
I give you the sunshine,
To stare into the night…
I give you friends to cherish,
And go my separate way…
I give you light for the future,
And shatter my hopes for the day...
I give you the tranquility of the stars,
And leave myself to be scorched in the sun…
I give you all victories of life,
And quit even before the game has begun….
I give you a new day to start,
And step back with willingness…
I give you all the people you adore,
And slide under the covers of loneliness…
I give you all the world’s happiness,
And choose alone to cry…
I give you life, my love…
And henceforth go to die…..
The tears are all mine…
I give you all the wishes,
And walk back in shadows of time…
I give you a destination,
And lose myself in winding lanes…
I give you all the pleasures,
And struggle to recover from my pains…
I give you the rainbow,
For a view black and white…
I give you the sunshine,
To stare into the night…
I give you friends to cherish,
And go my separate way…
I give you light for the future,
And shatter my hopes for the day...
I give you the tranquility of the stars,
And leave myself to be scorched in the sun…
I give you all victories of life,
And quit even before the game has begun….
I give you a new day to start,
And step back with willingness…
I give you all the people you adore,
And slide under the covers of loneliness…
I give you all the world’s happiness,
And choose alone to cry…
I give you life, my love…
And henceforth go to die…..
As for now...
I can just give you my words...
6 comments:
i give u all yhe praises...
the fortune is all mine...
and y would u give up EVERYTHING for this person?
see, God gace everyone all these..
cheers, sunlight, rainbors, stars, and even loneliness..
Now, its upto the people to deal with it,,,
mark my words, "you wont understand people until they kick you..." after that... you wud regret why u wished to understand them...
Live ur life, its ur own,,
God gave u a soul, y to throw the only thing of ur very own?
rest all he gave is for sharing....
Hmmm... this is the longest I have taken to comment.. that itself says it all!!! Beautifully written..
Words or deeds, given them to only who are really worthy of it, if not you will have to get hurt, which you are not at all worth of!
take care.. :)
There's one word for ur poem Nice. And i mean it.
If u r speaking out ur heart its good, but if its a thought, then i'll say it rocks.
Dude i m no one to advice you in your personal matters, but yeah if u dont mind me givin opinion, i agree with word life to certain extent.
I hope you dont mind.
Cheers
Good one girl, but honestly, you can give up all this for the person who is with you, not for the one who never did value your love.
mr.dead..
i wudnt mind if u cud allow me to have a look at ur profile...
and everybody else...
i value ur comments...
but "the heart wants what it wants...thrs no logic to those things"
thanx a ton...
Post a Comment